Freeing up job roles automatically AKA "our detective wants quit, send us a new one"
Created by: gbasood
I'm not entirely sure, offhand, how to execute this without fucking up. My first impression was
- Player wants to quit
- Player gets his resignation stamped by heads
- Player departs on a departures shuttle specifically for this purpose, or some other method (suicide booth?)
- Players in lobby would have the ability to select the departee's job as if it were never taken, and would arrive like any other latejoiner. Departee would become a ghost and would be treated as if they suicided.
- No heads to stamp
- Player items need to stay on station (which we can deal with with code, so whatever)
- If using a "departures shuttle", would need to prevent non-departing players from being shipped off, so maybe we don't use this.
- Traitor targets probably need to stay on station no matter what
Input is welcome, tagged discussion for a reason.