Viral Samples don't properly update their description after being spliced.
Created by: Probe1
Description of issue
When you insert a viral dish into the splicer you can change what symptoms and diseases it has. You can examine these viral dishes by shift clicking or using the verb examine. The description is not updated when a new disease is written over an old one on the Virus Sample.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
It should rewrite the description with the current symptoms
The old symptoms are still listed
Steps to reproduce
Grow a virus sample in the pathogenic incubator, analyze it in the disease analyzer, then splice it in the disease splicer. The new spliced disease will not be present.
Specific information for locating
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this