Connected objects remain connected upon teleporting
Created by: Kammerjunk
Description of issue
When teleporting with a subspace tunneler or Bound Object, the object will remain connected to anything it's connected to. Teleporting a connected canister will keep it connected to the port and the port becomes impossible to wrench up. Teleporting an active PA part will keep it connected to the PA.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
Objects become impossible to deassemble or unconnect if the connected objects are removed from play instead of following reason and disconnecting.
Steps to reproduce
Connect canister to port Grab canister with Bound Object or the subspace tunneler Place canister down
Specific information for locating
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
Since either feature was added
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this Searched "canister" and "tunneler"