Immature xeno eggs play incorrect animation on burst()
Created by: Aurx
Description of issue
The burst() animation assumes a full-grown egg. Damaging a egg that is still growing to the burst()ing point results in it appearing to grow up real fast.
It also leaves behind a full-grown husk.
Steps to reproduce
Specific information for locating
7113148f Current Infomational Settings: Protect Authority Roles From Tratior[SIC]: 1
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- [CHECK] Issue could be reproduced at least once
- [THESE] Issue could be reproduced by different players
- [FUKKEN] Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- [DIGITS] Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- [BITCHES] Couldn't find an existing issue about this