EMP making vending machines unfixable
Created by: Chronakai
Description of issue
When a vending machine is broken, presumably by EMP blast, you can't fix it with any tool.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
Expected: Using some tool, like a screwdriver or crowbar on an EMP'd vending machine opens up the maintenance panel or pries out the electronics for soldering or replacement.
Actual: Using any tool on the vending machine in question gives a "X is broken! Fix it first!" message in chat. Cannot interact with the vending machine in any other way
Steps to reproduce
- Spawn a vending machine
- Push the button for Nuclear Detonation near Station random event
- Repeat step 2 until the spawned vending machine breaks. EMP grenade may work too, not sure. The sprite will change to a broken vending machine.
- Try to interact with it with any tool, such as a wrench or screwdriver.
Specific information for locating
Most, probably all vending machine objects "[vending machine type name, i.e. YouTool] is broken, fix it first!"
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
Not sure, first time I've encountered this.
2f4132ad (No notes about this issue in changelog since I encountered it 4/1/16)
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this