- Re-added the long-gone check that made glass shards do less damage to grilles.
- Since glass shards are nonconductive, glass shard spears will not shock you when attacking a shocked grille, because that makes sense. Same thing for energy swords.
- The morphing mask and amorphous mask can now be found as small Xenoarch artifacts.
- The happiest mask can no longer be found as a small Xenoarch artifact..
- Smartfridge boards can now be reconfigured using a soldering iron into its different types. This includes the chemistry smartfridge
- You can now attach a silencer to the NT USP.
- You can now kick chemistry dispensers and chem masters to eject the inserted container
- Fixes chaplain and traders not spawning with messenger bags.
- Fixes some civilian jobs starting with engineer bags.
- Buffed Medical Nanobots to be more reliable and consistent, now heals all damage types simultaneously
- Adds an electric shaver to the autolathe.
- Cyborg cuffs now disappear when removed.
- Defficiency Atmospherics now has proper camera names and coverage
- Added interactions for bloodpacks, they can now be stabbed and react differently depending on the intent
- Bloodpacks can now be filled with any reagent (only syringes work on them)
- Replaced a normal syringe with a gigant syringe in syringe boxes
- Baguloth lives again.
- You can no longer escape Baguloth's wrath.
- Shotguns now have two-handed in hand sprites, courtesy of Skowron.
- You now have to two-hand a shotgun by using it in your hand, to pump and fire it correctly.
- You now have to break double-barreled shotguns to load them, and cannot fire them without un-breaking them. You can do this by using it in your hand after wielding it.
- You must break a double-barreled shotgun before you can saw it off.
- Attempting to break a double-barreled shotgun as someone who is clumsy will break it. Honk!
- Moved the defficiency SMES units away from the AME.
- Wired the defficiency telecomms SMES to the grid.
- Removed some useless cabling around defficiency telecomms and engineering.
- Increased the yield on the mednano and combatnano recipe
- Buffed Cyber horror health and regen slightly
- Added an error message when trying to analyze a reagent the Odysseus can't
- Odysseus can no longer analyze nanites and its children
Harse Theef updated:
- Added the Kanade hairstyle.
- Changelings can use fat stings on themselves and others.
- Changelings can now use unfat stings on themselves.
- The cuffs applied by peacekeeper cyborgs now delete themselves on removal.
- Added the macuahuitl, a new makeshift melee weapon which can be crafted from a wooden plank and glass shards.
- Head borers can no longer secrete hyperzine, anti-toxin, charcoal, leporazine, inaprovaline, kelotane, or dermaline. Head borers can also no longer unlock the sober gene or X-ray gene for their host.
- Head borers can now unlock a new ability that allows them to channel chemicals constantly in order to give themselves and their hosts night vision.
- Chest borers can now secrete leporazine, charcoal, anti-toxin, inaprovaline, and dermaline. Additionally, chest borers can now unlock the sober gene for their host.
- Added the seeing stone, a tiny item which can be used to allow the user to see things that are normally invisible.
- Added a new stage 2 virus symptom, porokeratosis acanthus. Causes spines to grow out of the skin, which damage others when the sufferer is bumped or touched.
- Added three trader's coats to the Trader Supply vending machine, for 100 credits each.
- No-fruit and no-fruit pie cycling is now truly random, and can't be predicted.
- The cycling speed of no-fruit and no-fruit pie has been reduced, so that it's now humanly possible to react to the fruit's appearance before it changes again.
- No-fruit is now immutable.
- No-fruit now requires ten times the nutrition to grow.
- No-fruit can no longer roll prehistoric plants or vox plants.
- No-fruit no longer plays a sound when cycling.
- Medbots now drop their associated medkit when destroyed
- Medbots no longer OD the patient if a large amount try to inject one person at once
- .45 pistol crates now have way more bang for their buck!
- Ports messenger bags from Bay
- Adds two new artifact effects: plant helper and plant killer.
- "The syndicate balloon has had its description edited after the admin policy changed to make it make you valid again."
- Added the Bullet Storm, a single-shot non-reloadable volley gun that fires a wave of 100 pellets, each dealing 10 damage.
- Added a new variant of chrono grenades which, 30 seconds after detonation, reset everything in range of the blast at the time of detonation to its state at the time of detonation, effectively rewinding time for those entities.
- Removed one of the lightswitches from Metaclub's robotics Lab.
- Swapped the position of robotics console and exosuit console in Metaclub's RD office.
- Added an AI holopad to Metaclub's Mechanics.
- Added a crew monitoring console and medical records to Metaclub's CMO office.
- You can now control the RPD and alike with your mouse wheel! Alt+scroll changes direction, shift+scroll changes layer, and ctrl+scroll changes the schematic from a new "favorite" list!
- Added the trader's coat, a long trenchcoat with 14 storage slots and a button to show its contents to others.
- Spacesuits now protect your jumpsuit, shoes, and gloves from plasma contamination regardless of whether they have PLASMAGUARD. Spacesuits without PLASMAGUARD now become contaminated when exposed to plasma.
- Traitor botanists can now buy a briefcase containing twenty angry bees for 4 TC.
- Added personal airbags, single-use items which, when stored in one's pockets or belt slot, will deploy to protect you from being slammed into objects by ZAS. Personal airbags can occasionally be found in emergency toolboxes, or may be ordered from Cargo.
- Washing stungloves doesn't reset their worn sprite.
- Touching someone on any intent while wearing stungloves stuns them.
- Stungloves no longer work if anything is worn on top of them, such as space suits.
- Added bags of sweets which contain ten sweets.
- Sweet Machines now dispense a bag of sweets instead of a single sweet when a coin is inserted.
- Added a few more chemicals to the possible chemicals avaliable from strange sweets.
- Security borgs have been renamed to Peacekeeper borgs, and the sprite colour scheme is changed to baby blue.
- Added a box fort skin for AI cores
- Large artifact effect IDs now match their artifact's, with an indicator if it is a primary effect or secondary.
- Minor fixes and changes to xenoarch machinery.
- On-touch healing artifacts can't make you fat anymore, and they even fix fatness now!
- Phazon metal can now be ground into a reagent. Injecting ground phazon into a mob causes random and otherwise inaccessible changes.
- Adds the dead harvest artifact effect
- Adds two new plasmaman suits.
- Fixed tank dispenser icon not updating after inserting a tank
- The wizard and apprentice antagonist HUDs now properly show upon reconnecting
- Fixed changing the tag on SPSs causing them to be renamed to GPS
- "Clarifies how the invisible spray works in its uplink description. It's not infinite, it's permanent. Just don't add water."
- Bluespace rift works again.
- Minor consistency issues with supermatter cascade announcements have been fixed.
- New supermatter sea textures, also glows blue.
- Supermatter cascade now affects parallax textures.
- Lighting no longer goes green during supermatter cascade.
- Special role preferences should now properly save when the submit button is pressed
- Shuttle airlocks now make sounds when they open and close
- Tweaks cargo crate names and menu entries
- Updated the Area Atmos Computer interface
- Fixed a typo when switching power cells in a floodlight
- Added invisible spray to clown and mime traitor uplinks for 5 TC. It can be used to render people or objects invisible, and can be removed with water.
- Added a new vault, a large supermarket operated by robots, courtesy of unid15.
- Cardboard, gift wrap, package wrap, and paper bin prices in the biogenerator have been reduced significantly, and you can now print larger amounts of them at a time.
- The Large Artifact effect extractor can now extract secondary effects. The artifact must be inside the containment field with the effects you want to extract active, you can then isolate them and pick what one to put into a battery. The containment field as is blocks all artifact effects apart from darkness and forcefield.
- Large Artifact secondary effects now show a message when toggled.
- Supply cyborgs can now use the mining scanner on ore boxes to check the contents.
- Simple animals (including cyber horrors) check for proximity of clients before they speak, vastly reducing spam.
- Added decoy balloons to traitor uplinks, with a price of 1 TC each.
- Added Poutine recipe, food and sprite.
- Fixed pAIs being stunned forever after being hit by a flashbang.
- Fixed pAIs not being ejected from a medbot when it gets destroyed..
- Added the banannon, a new gun for traitor clowns.
- Added a new variant of chrono grenades, which send everything in a five-tile radius around them ten seconds into the future.
- Malfunctioning AIs may no longer just get someone to relocate their core to another z-level, doing so now makes the delta countdown stop until they get back.
- Added "Pause after first step" functionality to integrated pAI bots and the AI Eye.
- "The nuclear explosive device has been upgraded with anti-blob materials."
- "Steal" minerals is no longer an objective for heist.
- A small attack delay is now applied when missing with a bullwhip.
- No-fruits and no-fruit pies now have mouse_opacity set to 2 while cycling, making every cycle have exactly the same clickable area. No more hunting specific pixels.
- Each no-fruit and no-fruit pie has its own randomly shuffled result list, through which it cycles uniformly. You can still predict a fruit's change, but you need to learn that specific fruit's cycle to do so.
- Added a zone selection HUD object to pAIs.
- pAIs inside a smart laser gun may now click the gun or use the Use hotkey to connect or disconnect themselves from the gun's firing mechanism, allowing them to prevent misfires.
- X-ray beams now penetrate obstacles, decreasing in damage with each obstacle they penetrate.
- Added two new more destructive variants of immovable rods, admin-spawn only, code courtesy of DeityLink.
- The volume of an immovable rod's impact sound is now based on the hearer's proximity to the impact, code courtesy of DeityLink.
- Can now make crates out of 2 iron instead of 10 plasteel
- Added two slide whistle sounds to the sound synth.
- The hairstyle "Poofy 2" is now available at a mirror near you!
- Added harlequin ichthyosis as a new stage 4 virus symptom, causes overheating among other negative effects the longer you go without quenching your skin with water.
- Librarians now start knowing one additional random language.
- Trader vending machine now has advanced clown shoes rather than bags of holding. Don't try putting them on if you're not a clown.
- "Added fat jumpsuit sprites for Anomalists, Xenobiologists, Xenoarchaeologists, and for the black suit, that fat people can now wear."
- APCs no longer shock you when their cell is empty.
- Transit pods now calculate their pressure correctly. You don't need to wear hardsuits to use them anymore.
- Someone getting shot by a laser will no longer break all sounds.
- Changed how IV drips handle non-bloodbag containers, they will now transfer each chemical in the solution individually, meaning they should now work (at all) when loading a beaker with 2+ chemicals in it.
- Shuttle engines now have a new sprite.
- Eating crayons is now visible to nearby people.
- Eating crayons now increases the "foodeaten" counter for the round end report
- Added binoculars. A pair of binoculars spawns in the detective's locker.
- Added balloons, obtainable from party crates which can be ordered from Cargo.
- Gives revsquaddies syndicate encryption keys in their headsets on round start.
- Adds Changeling Vial and Stone Mask to the list of possible large artifacts.
- Removes Pylon from the list of possible large artifacts.
- You can no longer put rockets in to improvised explosives
- Fixes machinery stacking exploit
- Gas/Temp triggered secondary artifact effects can be toggled off now
- Fixes barsign tumbling down when switching signs
- Goliaths spawn tentacles only when the target is not in space
- Added bullwhips, a melee to medium-range weapon. A bullwhip can be crafted from ten pieces of leather.
- Emags can now hack open firelocks
- Added sprites for firelocks with sparks
- NanoMed machines now get one splint, NanoMed Plus get four.
- Delayed the automagdrop of most weapons by half a second.
- Blind talisman range increased by 1
- Deaf rune and deaf sting and deaf talisman are less obvious to the target(s)
- The Box Vox Trade Post has been overhauled. PR revived by Probe1, yell at him if you hate it.
- Metaclub Cargo now has a shortcut conveyor to send crates into disposals without walking a circuitous route.
- Added epidermolysis bullosa as a new stage 3 virus symptom, causes damage every time something bumps or touches you.
- Can now make ice from water using frost oil
- Newscasters now eject your photo used, if any, when you submit a story.
- Newscasters can now be attacked with a photo to insert said photo for use in a story.
- Newscasters no longer waste your time with a success screen when creating a new feed or submitting a story. They will still give you an explanation screen if something goes wrong.
- Bolas chance to work up to 90%, from 60%. Cable bolas chance to work up to 60%, from 30%.
- Xeno eggs have less health and take more damage. As example, they now take 4 toolbox hits or 2 welder hits to kill, instead of 27 toolbox hits or 7 welder hits.
- Makes tactical hats (Most hats with lights on them) visible on greys
- Clarified explanations of NEVER, NO, YES, and ALWAYS in character role preferences.
- Added chrono grenades, which stop time in a five-tile radius for ten seconds upon detonation.
- pAIs can be inserted into medbots. Instructions are printed when you enter one.
- Adds four sounds that are randomly played when bones break.
- Rainbow laser added to the code
- Support for rgb lasers
- Removed *scream and *vent from Cyborgs
- There are now TWO janitor job slots on Defficiency. Gee Boris.
- (Deff) Many misc bug fixes from music on the shuttle to disposals not shitting trash into security.
- Added leafy meat, which can be obtained by butchering dionae.
- Added veggie burger, which can be made with diona meat.
- Raw chicken can now be obtained by butchering vox.
- New vending machine for traders. It spawns with a few random items including stuff like marauder circuits, borer eggs, a small bottle of peridaxon. This doesn't add it to the map yet.
- This machine can only be operated with special trader coins.
- Every trader spawns with a single trader coin.
- Since these are big changes, expect getting jobbanned or even permabanned if misused.
- "Adds head pat: Target head then attack with empty hand and help intent to pat"
- "Adds hand shakes: Target either hand then attack with empty hand and help intent to shake"
- The 'temporary powernet disable' random event no longer magically refills all SMES or sets their output to M A X I M U M after power is restored. It will also not restore lighting/environment/equipment in APCs if they were disabled before the event.
- Cool new borer sprites by blithering and a super secret suprise
- Fixed a series of bugs and exploits involving mirrors. WE RESPECT THE LAW OF THERMODYNAMICS IN THIS HOUSE.
- Portable SMES are now orderable from cargo and buildable from science
- Adds "Toggle Light" to Captain's Spacesuit Helmet
- Adds *scream and *vent to Cyborgs
- HoS hat is now visible on greys
- You can now pause goonchat by clicking on a pause button.
- The sprites of beam projectiles are now continuous, rather than broken.
- Did some black magic on PDAs to try to eliminate the long delay when opening them for the first time in a round. If your PDA's icons randomly go missing, please make a bug report saying what happened!
- Fixed Bicaridine OD not properly healing internal bleeding, for real this time.
- Animated birthday cake and slightly changed cake hat animation
- Each mob will now see only one "Clong, CLONG!" per second.
- Metaclubs Armory now has shutter access from the security lockers. Wardens, HoS, and AI can open the armory from the button located inside of it in emergencies.
- Disposals on Metaclub will now send Medbay and Mechanics crates to the right location.
- Added the rotten suit and rotten shoes, obtainable from the autodrobe.
- Fixes pAI suicide spam
- Ports 5 new bar signs from bay
- Adds more metal solidification recipes. Gold apples are now useful for something
- The metal solidification recipes now require silicate rather than iron
- Examining an IED reveals shrapnel
- Removed Impedrezene from traitor bought paralysis pen, your victim no longer ends up critically brain damaged.
- Power alerts now issued and dismissed at 30% and 35%, rather than 30% and 75%.
- Adds the iconic Kestrel as a vault.
- Added the cloak of cloaking, which turns you invisible when you wield it. Can be bought from spellbooks for 5 spell points.
- Viruses effectively no longer "stack"; you can still have many viruses in one person and they still progress at the same speed, but they no longer add to each other such that being injected with a hundred of them pretty much instakills you. Instead, they now act as if they combined into one virus: one virus has a 100% chance of activating per tick, two viruses each have a 50% chance of activating per tick, three viruses each have 33% chance, etc. Get creative with your viruses instead of just viruloosing!
- Finally removed RCD, RPD, and Jetpacks from possible traitor steal objectives.
- Added the Captain's Armored Hardsuit and the Captain's Rubber Stamp to possible traitor steal objectives.
- Laser tag guns can now be used in your hand to switch them into Taser tag guns (to practice your yaketying!). They now also have a hitsound and a score counter when hitting people wearing laser tag vests of the opposite color.
- pAIs can now be inserted into MULEbots. They can move the MULEbot, as well as click objects to load them. The pAI can unload the MULEbot by clicking it, or pressing the "use" hotkey.
- Added opposite syndrome virus symptom, causing victims to say the opposites of the words they mean to say.
- Revsquad no longer auto recalls.
- Revolution also no longer auto recalls.
- Tramadol will now clear shock from pain faster. Oxycodone now makes you completely immune to pain at the cost of not being able to see your own health. Lowered metabolism rate of both Tramadol and Oxycodone.
- Improperly amputated limbs now hurt a little less and now give you an actual message telling you that they hurt.
- Fixed a bug where cutting off your arm/leg would cause your hand/foot to be perpetually set to "improperly amputated", thus doubling the pain it should cause and giving you sticky phantom pain even if you got your arm nub fixed.
- Removed the verbal invocation from Ethereal Jaunt, because it was following the invisible wizard and giving away where they jaunted to.
- Adds "Gregarious Impetus", a new stage 4 virus effect. It punishes you for not having enough people near you and rewards you when you do have enough people near you. The amount of people that must be near you increases over time if you are being rewarded and decreases if you are being punished. Alkysine works to counteract some of the punishment if you choose to be a hermit anyway.
- Added the Malf splash screen
- Can now drink from chem bottles, beakers, etc. Default transfer rate is 5 units.
- To splash a person, or yourself, with the contents of a beaker, you must be in any intent but help.
- Handcuffs now correctly apply to the person handcuffing when they're clumsy and pass the 50% chance.
- Adds additional description modifiers to those who have severe oxygen deprivation, or toxin damage
- Derelict MoMMIs now explode if they leave their z-level by any means.
- Adds the stage 2 "vitreous resonance" virus effect.
- You can now switch between pAI's sec/med HUD by accessing their respective supplement
- Engineering borgs can now change access for airlocks built with RCD
- Changes airlock eletronics non-silicon login text from 'Swipe ID' to 'Set access'
- Changes airlock eletronics logout text from 'Block' to 'Finish'
- Now you get a nice 'Access Denied' if you try to change airlock eletronics settings without proper access.
- You can now catch items that were thrown at you by having throw intent enabled and having your active hand empty.
- Clumsy clowns can now use banana bunches without killing themselves.
- Tweaked the Medical and Service radio colors to make them more distinct from the Common radio color.
- The maximum chance for effects on minor mutation has been lowered to 6% per tick from 50%. This should NOT result in any significant changes to virology balance due to how rare minor mutations are in gameplay.
- Vox Traders can now use goliath hides to fortify their suits and helmets.
- Gygax mounted jail cells no longer have timers.
- Gygax mounted jail cells can now be resisted out of, which takes 30 seconds.
- Gygax mounted jail cells now have a subdue function, which consumes a small amount of power and interrupts a prisoner's escape attempt.
- Fixed Dance Dance Revolution being unwinnable
- Fixed killer tomatoes never mutating from blood tomatoes.
- Changed a lot of combat code. Please report any newfound bugs!
- Aliens can now grab other aliens.
- Monkeys can now grab other monkeys.
- Humans can now punch cyborgs.
- Pathogenic Incubator can now remain on even when a virus dish isn't loaded.
- Pathogenic Incubator now always lets you radiate and flush even when a virus dish isn't loaded.
- Pathogenic Incubator now adds (rather than overwrites) its virus to its blood container.
- Added a "Pause after first step" toggle in preferences that creates a small delay after a mob's first step, attempts to help high ping movement be more precise.
- Ports some AI core sprites from TG
- Adds lawsync sound to notify silicons about law changes
- Shrapnel, in the form of tiny items and shards, can be added to improvised explosives.
- Changed EMP stun to borgs to 10-12for strong EMP, 5-7 for weak EMP.
- Ornaments can now be hung on potted botany plants.
- Potted botany plants can now have items stored inside them like regular potted plants.
- Added smart laser guns, which can hold pAIs and be operated by them. Smart laser guns are orderable from Cargo.
- Adds advanced lazarus injectors to the mining vends. These injectors allow full regeneration of mobs they're used on
- Adds ping delay to empty pAI
- You can now hear empty pAI pinging even if you're Blind
- Added go to mag drop sound to weapons with the AUTOMAGDROP flag
- Added ice armor, craftable with 50 snow.
- When using the 'spawn' admin command, you can place a period at the end of the path to prevent subtypes of the path from being listed. For example: 'spawn /mob/living/carbon/human.' spawns a human without bringing up any lists.
- "Adds salt to pAI's Chemical Synthesizer"
- Did stuff!
- did other stuff!
- moved the Vox Raider skipjack docks a bit away from the station so the crew won't stumble upon it while casually moving in space along the station's hull.
- Changed the shortcut to make the grinder grind from alt+click to ctrl+click. Eject remains alt+click.
- You can now alt+click to change transfer amounts on any reagent dispenser (welding tank, water tank, pepper spray, etc.) that has alterante transfer amounts.
- Granted the water cooler alternate transfer amounts.
- Alt+click on the biogenerator to eject the contained produce. Ctrl+click to grind.
- Alt+click on microwave changed to eject ingredients.
- Ctrl+click on microwave to cook.
- The microwave can now have reagent disposal disabled, so that ejecting will not waste any resources. As a general reminder, you can safely remove reagents from the microwave with a baster.
- Adds ornaments. Boxes of ornaments can be printed from the autolathe. Each box of normal ornaments has a 10% chance to contain a star tree topper. Ornaments can be colored via application of crayons and pens. Ornaments can be hung on flora such as trees and potted plants, and will show up on the plant's sprite wherever you click on it.
- Changed the vault placement algorithm. Now 5-15 vaults will spawn on the beginning of the game, instead of 1-10. In addition, vaults can spawn close to each other now, and there is no longer a limit on the amount of vaults on one z-level.
- Added a /datum/map_element/customizable/vault_generator object that fills a selected rectangle with vaults.
- Syndie snap-pop smokebombs no longer generate throw messages, so the whole room doesn't get notified of who threw them.
- Fridges now have a fancy new UI.
- Vapor salts will now dry wet floors and cause a very brief smoke effect.
- A new Meteor-logical Vault to quietly study meteors.
- "Alt-clicking and control-clicking a PDA have now been swapped. Alt-click to eject ID card and control-click to eject pen."
- Genetics colored SE tabs will now auto-backup if there is a diskette inserted in the console. This is so that your tab colors aren't irreversibly lost if the console gets damaged or deconstructed.
- Buckets can now hold 150 units, up from 70. However, they won't fit in machinery, such as chemdispensers.
- Added a system to allow for more specific sharp item requirements, to prevent weird stuff like skinning animals with a syringe or slicing a cake with a pickaxe. NOTE that this means miners cannot butcher asteroid mobs using their drills anymore!
- Mining vending machines now stock cheap boot knife holsters, to compensate for drills not being able to butcher asteroid mobs anymore.
- The Mining knife holsters come with a fucking sweet skinning knife, sprites courtesy of Blithering.
- Flashbangs now further ignore ear protection if you hold them while they go off.
- Tape recorders can now speak into intercomms, radios, etc.
- Fixed some guns erroneously fitting inside handgun holsters (notably, ion rifles)
- Made power cells small items, now they fit in your pockets.
- Prosthetics (robot/peg limbs) no longer count their damage against your total health.
- Damaged peg limbs no longer hurt. Robot limbs still do, however.
- Missing limbs now actually show up as missing in your paperdoll.
- Broken limbs are now shown as badly damaged in your paperdoll, rather than missing.
- Added a better icon for TG ports on the changelog.
- Added a 64x64 version of the AME blob that looks a bit more like the actual AME.
- Added grues, only spawnable by admins.
- Added a gilded bike horn instrument to random instrument supply crates and big band supply crates.
- Autopsy scanners will now report what melee weapons a corpse has been damaged with in addition to projectiles.
- Ports inflatable walls from Baystation, adds a box to atmos tech, engineer, paramedic, and CE lockers. Control-click inflated walls or use the verb to deflate them.
- Ports the inflatable dispenser also from Bay, adds one to the CE locker, and to engineering and medical cyborgs.
- Webbings can now be deconstructed with a research value of materials 2
- Mechanics can now scan and reproduce webbings
- Added sounds when toggling egun firemodes.
- Merry Christmas from /vg/ to you, spessmen!
- Festive map changes.
- Boxes of wreaths for every department. Try putting them on walls!
- Added fruitcake. Check wiki for recipe
- Added (not shitty goof) candy canes. Check wiki for recipe
- Added gingerbread men. Check wiki for recipe
- Added mince pies. Check wiki for recipe
- Virus dishes now shatter when thrown.
- Virus dishes now only shatter when attacked with harm intent.
- Fixed horror form changelings not being able to force airlocks open. To do so, click them with an open hand. This still won't work on bolted/welded airlocks, though.
- Fixed horror form changelings not being able to eat people.
- Spawn Alien Larva adminbus button finally works.
- Vox Raiders now spawn with holochips on their uniforms. Those update depending on which helmet they wear, and also track their skipjack. Their markers have a small chance of chickening out.
- Elite Syndicate Strike team (which most of you have never seen anyway) now spawn with holochips on their uniforms. Those also track their Maulers (those dark marauders).
- Fixed holomaps appearing at a wrong offset on some map's z levels.
- "Added smoothed dark shuttle walls to shuttle.dmi. I'll let the mappers decide when to use them."
- Safes inside the station vault now spawn with varied content. The value of the content has been greatly increased.
- Ion Rifles are now EMP proof, so they cannot ion themselves.
- Fixed OOC bans not loading properly resulting in OOC banned people still being able to talk in OOC the rounds after being banned.
- The dwarfism and hulk mutations are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Added a package of 8 Instant Smoke Bombs to Syndie uplinks, available for 3TC.
- Arts and Crafts crates can now be ordered again.
- Blob core cost now scales with the number of active blob cores in existence
- Maximum blob points now scale with the number of nodes a blob core has CREATED
- A few alternate blob designs are now available for admins to change blobs to
- Blob spores now inherit the icon_state of the factory that creates them, opening up further customization options for blob
- Admins are now given a proper log of who said what as a blob who is using telepathy
- Removes the pulsing animation from 64x64 blobs, should reduce lag when blobs are active
- Attacking supermatter as a blob now blows it the fuck up, rather than wiping it from existence
- Increased movement speed of arcane golems (now they move as fast as basilisks)
- Arcane golems now have a melee attack that they will use against any enemies that come close to them, dealing 15-25 damage. Arcane golems are still forced to follow their master, which means they will never chase anybody.
- Adds back old school toolbelts removed by my recent PR. Tints them to an assistant friendly color so no one gets confused about what belt is what. It can be produced by the biogenerator. Spritework thanks to Blithering.
- Adds two new welder sprites for the industrial and upgraded welding tool.
- Adds a gatling welder to the game.
- ERT now spawn with brand new uniforms featuring holochips. The markers on their holomaps update depending on which helmets are the ERT wearing.
- The deathsquad holomaps now track their marauders and seraph. The markers also update depending whether the squadies are piloting a marauder.
- Added shutters and a flasher to Boxstation's HoP line.
- Re-added light green Vox skin tone
- Added 2 new Vox skin tones, Azure and Emerald
- Cargo personnel once again have access to disposals on Box.
- Added attack animations, ported from TG.
- MANIFESTED GHOSTS CANT SUMMON MORE MANIFESTED GHOSTS!
- Now crowbars only pry tiles on help intent, so it's possible to use them as weapons now without fucking with the station and your attack delay
- Wizards and survivors now get guns from Summon Guns.
- Added a recipe for the previously unobtainable Icecream Sandwich
- Added twentyfive general recipes, many of which involve mutated plants. Put that mutagen to work for the kitchen!
- Added dipping sauces and four recipes for them. They are queso, gaucemole, hummus, and salsa.
- Re-added the ancient mutant plant, Ghost Chili Pepper - dangerous for humans, but ghosts can eat it just fine.
- Added one recipe which calls for ghost pepper - Haunted Jam. Ghosts can spook it to make it move toward them.
- Box Vox Post now has more trays, a farmbot, xenobotany machines, and bees. High value rooms have been given vox trader access requirements.
- Box brig medical now has anti toxin and charcoal syringes.
- Box Paramedics can now enter the morgue from any door.
- Cyber horrors on Goonsat have been replaced with Russians
- Vox Raider ship aligns better with Vox Outpost.
- Added Strategic Holomaps at the Syndicate Bases of box, deff, meta, and taxi.
- Wearing a mask or an helmet will protect you from the pneumatic cannon's force feeding effect.
- Clumsy players now have a 50 percent chance to fire at themselve with the pneumatic cannon.
- halved the pneumatic cannon's projectile speed cap. A glass shard fired using half an oxygen tank's full pressure capacity can still instacrit a naked target, but not outright kill it.
- Deff Cargo now has a deskbell.
- Deff AI Upload has had its purge board moved from HIGH RISK (behind bolted door) to Medium Risk (behind glass).
- Deff Robot debris are now cleanable.
- Added the Strategic Station Holomap. Unlike the regular Station Holomaps, this one features markers that reveal the locations of the Captain's Office, the AI chamber, the Armory, and the SMES.
- The Tactical Turtlenecks in the lockers on the Syndicate Ship have fitted with Holosuit Chips that on top of showing each others' locations, show the location of the Ship itself (if it's on their ZLevel)
- Deff Tradeship no longer requires a spacewalk between the Outpost and the Ship.
- Added a simple maze generator. Admins may use it by loading the /datum/map_element/customizable/maze map element
- Added new antagonist steal objectives: A TTV, the CE's fancy belt, the telebaton and the planning frame
- Some jobs with easy access to old objectives have been removed from being able to take these items (mostly the captain/HoP taking jumpsuits).
- Roboticists no longer have Toxins access.
- Removes gene masks from the xenobotany machinery. No more wasting your fucking time on discovering what the genes do.
- Added a green tint to night vision goggles.
- Humans with no blood will no longer make blood splatters.
- "Pun Pun is now snazzily dressed on every map, and his suit is removable."
- The venom sword is now capable of holding any beaker, and can now inject a maximum of 20u each hit.
- Adds the restrainment module for combat mechs. Functions similarly to the bolas launcher, but is capable of applying handcuffs to adjacent targets. Requires combat tech 4 to produce.
- Uplink prices for a few items have been changed
- Syndicate bundles have been rebalanced
- All telecrystals and uplink prices have been doubled.
- combat borg night vision mode now actually works
- Broken robot components can now be fixed with nanopaste
- Analyzers will now output heat capacity
- The cargo destination tagger can be made by the autolathe
- Adds buckshot shotgun shells to autolathe contraband
- Adds say manipulation to viruses, so they can now affect what people are saying
- "Adds Hangman Syndrome, G__d l_ck"
- "Adds Self-lubricating Footstep Syndrome, it's as interesting as it sounds"
- Adds Gyroscopic Manipulation Syndrome
- "Adds Pro-tagonista syndrome"
- "The previously useless 'Multiplier' for virus effects now actually works"
- Virology machines are now fixed, and in some places buffed. It is now safe to upgrade them.
- Revsquad's sawnoff shotgun now starts with buckshot instead of beanbag ammo. Whoops.
- Revsquad members will no longer get duplicate items.
- Revsquad IED replaced with plastique.
- Revsquad's random chance for an armor vest is now replaced with a random chance for syndi freeform AI module.
- Revsquad members get a link to the wiki article for the mode now.
- Revsquad will no longer prevent shuttle calls.
- Special Role preferences will now save properly.
- The floor safes inside wizard dens on the asteroid now contain a random magical loot item.
- Adds a can of sprayable hair dye, which can make hair into any color. Target the mouth to color facial hair.
- The standard costume crate now comes with a can of hair dye.
- Reduces price of compressed matter cartridges from the autolathe from 12 to 8 metal and 6 to 4 glass.
- Fixed lighting for dimly-lit items, such as cigarettes.
- Fireball now explodes on top of non-mob things that it hits, rather than next to them.
- Gives parallax a narsie hell universe version
- Plasmen now exhale co2 so they can survive in a plasma-based atmosphere without a suit again.
- Admins will now see when another admin starts to reply to a fax, prayer, centcomm or syndicate message, in order to hopefully avoid duplicate replies from separate admins.
- Admins will also see replies to prayers/faxes/centcom or syndie messages, thanks to Intigracy
- You can now use cash to pay for vending machine items.
- Added the rest of the robeless spells to 'Summon Magic'.
- When using a staff of animation on an already animated object, the object will see the firer as its new master, allowing wizards to take their ownership from other wizards for instance.
- Added a new mob, the Living Mannequin. Mannequins will awaken when hit by a bolt of animation. Additionally, I've added a few variables that allow mappers to create mannequins that automatically awaken when they spawn, or when a mob walks next to them, or when you try to strip them, and that make nearby mannequins awaken as well. Destroying a Living Mannequin drop their items. If the mannequin was holding a highly damaging item when it woke up, it'll fight using that item. It doesn't have the dexterity to fire guns however.
- Added cult mannequins. They appear when Nar-Sie cultifies a mannequin.
- Viscerator spawned by grenades thrown by nuke ops now properly ignore their owner and other nuke ops.
- You can no longer perform self surgery, nor can you perform surgery when the person being operated on is on a flipped table.
- Fixes MoMMI spawners not spawning MoMMIs because I messed up my last fix for them.
- Changelings in monkey form will no longer lose their ability to change back after regenerating.
- Blast cannons no longer delete their current content if another bomb is attached.
- cult blades once again appear when worn in your cult robes's suit slot.
- You can no longer place seed packets back into the MegaSeed Servitor. Nobody will miss that feature. Incidentally you cannot re-roll exotic seeds that way anymore. Worth noting that the Seed Extractor can still store seed perfectly fine.
- When locked in cages, AI aliens aren't able anymore to plant weed sacks, eggs, or beds. Queens can still spit acid to adjacent walls when angered but that can be prevented by closing the cover.
- Fixed MoMMI spawner getting frozen by ghosts who stop becoming ghosts before MoMMI spawns.
- Adds a sound effect when the random event spawns you as an alien larva to alert you that you're an ayy and you're about to die.
- Fixed emitters bugging out on blobs.
- Fixed Human Marble Mannequin not having East and West sprites.
- Fixed some hats and shoes not appearing on mannequins.
- MoMMI can now dress mannequins as well.
- Robots components. When replacing a damaged component, the new one remembered the old damage values, so you had to apply nanopaste to fix it. Now you don't
- This also fixes a bug where power cell damage can't be fixed (because of a stupid loop). You still have to place a new power cell though.
- Added mannequins. Can be chiseled out of wooden blocks (crafted from wooden planks), out of marble blocks (imported from cargo), or built with parts from the exosuit fabricator. This last one features a locked cover similar to the one display cases have.
- Wooden and Marble mannequins can currently be sculpted in the form of a human, a fat human, a monkey, or a vox.
- You can place clothes on mannequins the same way you'd place clothes on a mob. If mannequins are broken, they drop their clothes.
- Corrects the side sprites for the Plasmaman Prisoner helmet (skull/enabled version).
- Space Lube now shows an overlay on lubed turfs, same as water. You can now tell if a tile is lubed by watching it for a few seconds.
- Ghosts can no longer pull magazines out of guns or mess with R-UST fuel ports.
- You can no longer avoid the dexterity/consciousness checks when cutting or pulsing wires on machinery.
- You can no longer scan yourself in the cloner.
- Adminghosts can activate the ready buttons in the holodeck's thunderdome.
- You can no longer use the dna modifiers on husks.
- Station Holomaps now properly work on Defficiency and Metaclub's station ZLevels.
- Fixed station holomaps not working on the station Z levels of Meta and Deff.
- Permit carding malf AIs before code delta.
- Hivelord cores can be preserved by injecting them with 5 units of frost oil.
- You can no longer initiate a cloning process while another is active, which used to break things.
- In-hand items are now layered correctly when pulled out of storage items.
- work this time thanks.
- Adds in PR body changelogs. No more messing around with dumb YAML files and such when making changelogs. This is mostly for us coders by the way.
- Fixes some reagents not working in the electrolyzer (e.g Doctor's Delight, Beepsky Smash, etc)
- Stopped mobs from almost hearing their own gasps/emotes when unconscious.
- Emitter beams now update properly when a Field Generator gets moved or destroyed.
- Telekinesis now works on Air Alarms.
- Fixed various bags being able to pick up the nuke disk.
- Added a new alternative to summon guns: 'Summon Magic.' Gives everyone a one use spellbook or artifact and has a chance of turning them into a survivor.
- Adds a range check to the fax machine.
- droppers and basters can no longer remove reagents from living mobs
- Fixes cryo indicating people at 0 life as dead.
- Cryo now also indicates just how far in crit the occupant is. When the occupant is dead, the bar becomes full red and does not flash.
- Placed a 'safety filter' on LOOC warning them if a message seems like it was intended for IC. This was copied from JustSumGuy's OOC safety filter.
- Removed the security camera from Boxstation's Vox Hydroponics area.
- Mech drills can now drill through blobs.
- Trader suit and helmet protections are now equal to assistant suits'.
- Disallow nonhumans from taking HOP HOS Captain.
- Added a new wizard spell, Bound Object, which allows a wizard to select an object and teleport it to themselves freely.
- fixes mommi spaghetti producing cyborgs occasionally
- MoMMIs can now use the Rapid Cable Layer
- Security belts can now hold .45 pistols.
- Vampire Rejuvenate skill actually does what it says it does now
- Orders no longer get deleted if they didn't fit on the supply shuttle
- Give AI headset access to AI Private.
- Diona Nymph blood sample range fix
- Pinpointers will now track the nuke disk properly when the disk is destroyed.
- Advanced Pinpointers work now.
- VTEC upgrade speeds up borgs again.
- no more infinite stack barricades
- Time Stop no longer affects the wizard who casts it.
- You can no longer use your PDA when you're a statue.
- Reduce mining message spam.
- Opening lockboxes without a valid ID or emag has negative impacts on the items contained inside. Guns specifically will not fire perfectly accurately, and can degrade or otherwise be less effective when used.
- Science weapon lockboxes can now be opened with "weapon permit" access, contact your local HoP for details.
- Weapon permits show up on people examined by sechud users.
- Allows all Command Staff to change the Security Code.
- Limited the reason length, when ordering a crate, to 140 characters. (Sorry Woody, your amazing tale was breaking the cargo computer)
- Fixed rare runtime on the supply ordering console.
- Fixed an issue preventing artificers from building in space.
- Updated the security glock sprites.
- Added a new wizard spell: Forge Arcane Golem. Cooldown - 20 seconds (purchasing the cooldown upgrade lowers it to 1 second). When cast, you will create a magical golem and infuse it with your mana and knowledge. The golem will possess basic, unupgraded versions of every spell you know.
- Forge Arcane Golem and Mind Transfer can't be learned by golems.
- Whenever you cast a spell, all of your arcane golems will cast it too. Targeted spells are cast at the same target. Golems ignore spell cooldowns, and can cast spells as often as their master can.
- Only 1 golem can exist at once. This limit may be raised by 1 by upgrading the spell, up to 2 times (for a maximum of 3 golems). Casting the spell when too many golems already exist will teleport all of your golems to you instead.
- Arcane golems permanently follow you, are slow, have 50 health and can't attack. When a golem dies, all of its masters' spells go on cooldown as if they were cast.
- Fixed mechanic fabricator part cost display error.
- Airlocks and a bunch of other items will now be named correctly when creating/changing areas with blueprints.
- Gas Mixers and Gas Filters now turn off properly when they lose power.
- No more egg throwing runtimes.
- Fixed plasma not blinding people.
- Fixed Plasmamen suffering the negative effects of Plasma in the air.
- Added .45 pistols to secure armories of all maps, each with one extra magazine. The weapons in their place were moved to the secure lockers.
- Box: Added some .45 practice ammo to the firing range.
- Box and Meta: Added 2 boxes of holobadges to the briefing room
- Box: Security officers can now use the external airlocks in maint just outside security.
- Large shitsling of bugfixes and minor additions.
- #11746 #10910 #10517 #10454 #7163 #7243 #11103 #10985 #11814 #11813 #11101 #10623 #10222
- Wizards Dens are now surrounded by purple void. Groovy.
- In the same vein Syndicate shuttles should no longer be able to find out that they are not on a planet, even when wearing thermals! How Immersive!
- ERT have been locked in their room after many lootings of Centcomm. They now however have new gear to use, yes that includes the much requested magboots.
- Added a whole medical and science wing to Centcom, mostly for testing purposes and admin use.
- The Court at centcomm is now pimped out and functional.
- Added new Centcom employees that admins can quickly take over and use. Quicker busses coming your way!
- Post round chill zone at centcom has been increased and made prettier. Includes all instruments and a non-IDlocked boozeomat!
- Pictures of changes here https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/11974
- Ported Polaris .45 Security pistols.
- Added .45 pistol and ammo crates to cargo.
- Slightly changed ammo interchangability backend. Only guns that share magazines are affected.
- Added an armored, armored tuxedo and a contraband crate to fit them in.
Baystation 12 Credits
Abi79, Aryn, Cael_Aislinn, Chinsky, cib, CompactNinja, DopeGhoti, Erthilo, Hawk_v3, Head, Ispil, Lexusjjss, Melonstorm, Miniature, Mloc, NerdyBoy1104, SkyMarshal, Spectre, Strumpetplaya, Sunfall, Tastyfish, Uristqwerty
Apple_Master, Arcalane, Chinsky, CompactNinja, Deus Dactyl, Erthilo, Flashkirby, Miniature, Searif, Xenone
/tg/ station, Goonstation, Animus Station, Daedalus, and original Spacestation 13 devs. Skibiliano for the IRC bot.
/tg/ station 13 Development Team
TLE, NEO, Errorage, muskets, veryinky, Skie, Noise, Numbers, Agouri, Noka, Urist McDorf, Uhangi, Darem, Mport, rastaf0, Doohl, Superxpdude, Rockdtben, ConstantA, Petethegoat, Kor, Polymorph, Carn, Nodrak, Donkie
Agouri, Cheridan, Cruazy Guest, Deeaych, Deuryn, Matty406, Microwave, ShiftyEyesShady, Skie, Uhangi, Veyveyr, Petethegoat, Kor, Ricotez, Ausops, TankNut
CDK Station devs, GoonStation devs, the original SpaceStation developers and Invisty for the title image
Daedalus Development Team
DopeGhoti, Sunfall, ThVortex
Peter J, due, Erik Satie
All the dev teams that came before: BS12, /tg/station13, the Goons, and the original SS13 folks.
GoonStation 13 Development Team
Stuntwaffle, Showtime, Pantaloons, Nannek, Keelin, Exadv1, hobnob, Justicefries, 0staf, sniperchance, AngriestIBM, BrianOBlivion
Supernorn, Haruhi, Stuntwaffle, Pantaloons, Rho, SynthOrange, I Said No
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Rights are currently extended to SomethingAwful Goons only.
Some icons by Yusuke Kamiyamane. All rights reserved. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.