MULEbot hacking menu etc.
Created by: Chronakai
Description of issue
MULEbots do not have a decent wire ui, and only radio crackling is present on multitooling them also no nanoUI
Also it's kind of a bitch to get them to start working properly even without hacking, but maybe I'm doing it wrong.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
Motor whirring, cargo loader thunking, an actual working menu like most other wire-hackable things
Steps to reproduce
Go cargo obtain screwdriver and multitool unlock the control menu on the MULEbots pop open the cover with a screwdriver use multitool on the bot pulse all the wires scream
Specific information for locating
MULEbot multitool The radio crackles.
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
At least a few revisions.
Most recent as of 11/14/16
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this