Snowmen cause hypothermia when firing at people
Created by: Wizardcrying
Description of issue
Snowmen, when aggressed, cause hypothermia due to the chilling effect they produce with their shots. This could potentially kill someone or otherwise render them immobile. Wearing a blanket didn't really help.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
I expected not to get hypothermia from getting into a snowman snowball fight
I did, and got stunned hard at one point ("
You can't feel your hands!")
Steps to reproduce
Aggress a snowman with a snowball.
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
Probably since snowmen were reintroduced
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this](https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/issues)