Cultify Artifact Effect fucks up terrain
Created by: BobdaBiscuit
Description of issue
Cultify artifact effect does the following:
- Delete all windows
- Converts grilles to cult grilles, which doubled with the above can shock unsuspecting fucks
- Deletes asteroid walls completely, only space left behind (this could be assumed for any other non station wall)
- Converts R-walls to non reinforced cult walls
What this means is you unintentionally fuck the station if you waddle around cult converting it, which I don't think is intended.
Difference between expected and actual behavior
- Basically cosmetic changes to make the environment more culty
- Fucks up the environment and makes it more dangerous
Steps to reproduce
- Use cultify
Specific information for locating
code/modules/research/xenoarch has the files
Length of time in which bug has been known to occur
Since it was added.
Please check whatever applies. More checkboxes checked increase your chances of not being yelled at by every contributor.
- Issue could be reproduced at least once
- Issue could be reproduced by different players
- Issue could be reproduced in multiple rounds
- Issue happened in a recent (less than 7 days ago) round
- Couldn't find an existing issue about this